Whether you are buying your first home or moving to a different location, Brad can help with a conventional loan in Fort Collins, Loveland, and other Colorado areas. Brad is a mortgage lending specialist who can sit down with you and help you determine how much you can afford for your new home based on your income and other financial information.
Our Fort Collins conventional loans offer flexibility such as the length of the loan and the amount of the down payment. Because a conventional loan is not backed by a government program such as the FHA or USDA, there is a requirement for a down payment. Brad assists his clients by detailing all the differences between the various types of loan options.
Here are some of the benefits of conventional loans.
- Fixed, adjustable, or hybrid interest rate plans.
- Generally lower closing costs.
- Faster loan underwriting.
- Optional escrow accounts.
- This loan has more purchasing options compared to other loans.